The 11th edition of CRAS will take place at Centro Congressi Federico II in Napoli, Italy.
Surgical robotics is a key factor for the introduction of new surgical procedures not feasible otherwise, as well as for improving current procedures by providing new assistive tools that allow achieving more precision and higher surgical performances. Robotics breaks into the Operating Room in an effective way in the XXI century and its progress, although still slow, has already reached a figure of 10.000 operation robots in hospitals worldwide.
CRAS 2022 aims to support and propose concrete measures to accelerate research and innovation in Robotic Surgery. In this 11th edition communications are expected on advances in the following fields: virtual and augmented reality techniques applied to training, planning, and assisted guidance; new techniques to introduce effective haptic feedback; new devices, technologies, and procedures for less invasive surgery and to facilitate the execution of complex surgical tasks; and artificial intelligence for planning, guidance, and autonomous operations.
Extended abstracts (2 pages) discussing new technologies for computer/robot-assisted surgery are solicited.
Topic of Submission
- Machine learning and cognitive surgical robotics
- Registration, segmentation, modelling, and data mining
- Synergies and clustering
- Motion compensation and active guidance
- Human-robot collaboration and shared control
- Workflow analysis and episode segmentation
- Surgical skill assessment
- Usability and user-acceptance
- Robotics in medical diagnosis
- Robotic systems in orthopedics
- Rehabilitation and assistive technologies
- Deadline for extended abstracts: November 20, 2021, 23:59 CEST
- Notification of acceptance: December 20, 2021
- Deadline for final Paper Submission: January 23, 2022, 23:59 CEST
- Deadline for registration: January 23, 2022, 23:59 CEST
- Conference: February 23-25, 2022
- 2 page Extended Abstracts.
- A template can be downloaded here (docx, pdf, or Latex).
- Please follow the template for your final paper.
- Call for papers EasyChair via this link here.